Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad has released its online applications for the 2021-23 batch of its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course. Applications for PGDM admissions at IMT Ghaziabad have begun on Sep 14, 2020 and are scheduled to close on Nov 27.
IMT Ghaziabad is one of the finest MBA colleges in India. It occupies the 37th place in the NIRF 2020 rankings for management colleges. IMT offers several post graduate management courses including the following.
|PGDM||PGDM Dual Country Programme (DCP)|
|PGDM Banking and Financial Services (BFS)||PGDM Part Time|
|PGDM Executive||Fellowship Programme in Management|
IMT Ghaziabad is one of the best private MBA colleges for placements in India. The salary details of the PGDM 2018-20 batch placements at IMT have been mentioned below.
|Highest CTC||Rs. 58.22 LPA|
|Average CTC||Rs. 13.60 LPA|
|Mediam CTC||Rs. 12.00 LPA|
Hence, there is tough competition for the PGDM seats at IMT Ghaziabad.
IMT Ghaziabad MBA and PGDM Admissions Important Dates 2021-23
The important dates for IMT Ghaziabad MBA and PGDM admissions 2021-23 are as follows.
|Common application starting date||September 14, 2020|
|Deadline to submit the common application||November 27, 2020|
|Information and Counselling Session||3rd Week of January 2021|
|IMT Admission Process All Venues||1st Week of February 2021 – 1st Week of March 2021|
|Declaration of Results||3rd Week of March 2021|
|Post-result information and counselling||3rd Week of March 2021|
IMT Ghaziabad PGDM 2021-23 Admission Guidelines
Here is the official selection process for IMT Ghaziabad MBA and PGDM programmes.
- Candidates who wish to seek admission to various programmes offered by IMT Ghaziabad must take:
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2021
- Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020
- Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) (Jan 1, 2018 – Feb 28, 2021)
- A valid score in any of these exams is mandatory for the admission to PGDM and MBA programmes.
- The candidates who qualify in any of the above-mentioned management entrance exams will be called for Group Exercise and Personal Interview.
- The above-mentioned exercises will be conducted to test the holistic personality of the applicant.
- The selection process for PGDM 2021-23 batch will begin in the 1st week of February 2021. The exact dates for the same will be announced by the institute in due time.
Note: – Work experience of the candidates will be additionally taken into consideration on the relevance of their experience in relation to the PGDM programme.
IMT Ghaziabad PGDM 2021-23 Parameters for Selection
Apart from the above-mentioned guidelines, the following parameters will be taken into consideration while selecting the candidates:
- Domain knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership potential
- Contribution of ideas
- Innovation/ Creativity
- Communication skills
This year, IMT Ghaziabad has launched new courses considering the requirements of the industry and emerging sector specialisations. New courses on organisation based projects, design thinking, social responsibility and sustainability have been launched by the institute.